The Lamella stack consists of two 3D printed pedestals which are stacked on top of each other to generate an column or high pedestal. You can choose to use the two pedestals as two side tables, or one stacked pedestal.
They are inspired by the lamellas and gills of fungi and are digitally designed and generated through an algorithm. The ripples vary in depth and gradient and blend together towards the top and bottom of the shapes, they emphasize the uniqueness of natural objects, where no two are alike.
They are sustainably fabricated with additive manufacturing in Los Angeles and Vienna, each as a single shell that is spirally 3D-printed with a bio-compound based material that is fully-renewable from natural resources and is bio-degradable.
- US orders are manufactured just-in-time at our solar-powered lab in California, USA. Christmas orders are no longer accepted, orders will arrive in 2023.
- EU, UK and Middle East orders are manufactured just-in-time at our clean-energy powered studio in Vienna, Austria and ship within 5 business days.
Connect for local pick-up and international orders.
What's inside the box:
- two 3D printed Pedestal of the Lamella Series
- two Acrylic Top Plate
- one Stacking Connector
- Care Instructions
- Invidiually: 38cm Height / ~30cm Diameter
- Stacked: 77cm Height / ~30cm Diameter