The Lamella Planter consists of 3D printed pots that are available in three different sizes.
They are inspired by the lamellas and gills of fungi and are digitally designed and generated through an algorithm. The ripples vary in depth and gradient and blend together towards the top and bottom of the shapes, they emphasize the uniqueness of natural objects, where no two are alike.
They are sustainably fabricated with additive manufacturing in Vienna, each as a single shell that is spirally 3D-printed with a bio-compound based material that is fully-renewable from natural resources and is bio-degradable.
- US orders are manufactured just-in-time at our solar-powered lab in California, USA. and ship within 3 business days..
- EU, UK and Middle East orders are manufactured just-in-time at our clean-energy powered studio in Vienna, Austria and ship within 3 business days.
Connect for local pick-up and international orders.
What's inside the box:
- 3D printed pot of the Lamella planter
- glass container
- Care Instructions
- Small Planter, 23cm Height | 11cm Diameter
- Medium Planter, 26cm Height | 13cm Diameter
- Large Planter 30cm Height | 16cm Diameter