LAMELLA STACK • PLUM
by JK3DRegular price$400.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
- Invidiually: 38cm Height / ~30cm Diameter
- Stacked: 77cm Height / ~30cm Diameter
Summer Edition 2023 of the Lamella Stack • PLUM.
The Lamella stack consists of two 3D printed pedestals which are stacked on top of each other to generate an column or high pedestal. You can choose to use the two pedestals as two side tables, or one stacked pedestal.
They are inspired by the lamellas and gills of fungi and are digitally designed and generated through an algorithm. The ripples vary in depth and gradient and blend together towards the top and bottom of the shapes, they emphasize the uniqueness of natural objects, where no two are alike.
They are sustainably fabricated with additive manufacturing in Los Angeles and Vienna, each as a single shell that is spirally 3D-printed with a bio-compound based material that is fully-renewable from natural resources and is bio-degradable.
- Made with sustainable plant based renewable material
- Made in Los Angeles for North America, and Vienna for Europe and Internationally
- Made with solar and renewable energy
- Lightweight and nearly zero waste in production
The Lamella Stack can be used as two side tables next to each other with two acrylic plates on top. Or can be used as a stacked pedestal in-between the connecting ring and on top one acrylic plate.
- as a high pedestal
- as a column
- as a shelf for your books and magazines
- two 3D printed Sidetabels of the Lamella Series, Plum
- two Acrylic Top Plate
- one Stacking Connector
- Care Instructions
- US orders are manufactured just-in-time at our solar-powered lab in California, USA.
- EU, UK and Middle East orders are manufactured just-in-time at our clean-energy powered studio in Vienna, Austria and
ship within 5 business days.
Connect for local pick-up and international orders.
Design Vision, Creative Direction and Execution by Julia Koerner
Design Team: Julia Koerner, Georg Popp and Kais Al-Rawi
Photography: JK3D | Naomi Neururer
Development of this project is funded by Vienna Business Agency, A fund of the City of Vienna
Copyright JK3D 2021. JK3D is a registered trademark.