The Lamella Pedestals consists of 3D printed pedestals that vary in form, size and purpose. They are available in 3 different sizes.
The sizes serve as pedestals and are available in three different heights and can be used as high tables or pedestals to showcase objects of your choice.
They are inspired by the lamellas and gills of fungi and are digitally designed and generated through an algorithm. The ripples vary in depth and gradient and blend together towards the top and bottom of the shapes, they emphasize the uniqueness of natural objects, where no two are alike.
If you order two pieces, they will be different from each other yet complimentary to each other. Please connect if you would like to order multiple identical pieces.
They are sustainably fabricated with additive manufacturing in Vienna, each as a single shell that is spirally 3D-printed with a bio-compound based material that is fully-renewable from natural resources and is bio-degradable.
- US pre-orders are accepted and expected to ship in Spring 2023, the Lamella Stack is available as a current alternate.
- EU, UK and Middle East orders are manufactured just-in-time at our clean-energy powered studio in Vienna, Austria and ship within 5 business days.
Connect for local pick-up and international orders.
What's inside the box:
- 3D printed Pedestal of the Lamella Series
- Acrylic Top Plate
- Care Instructions
- Small Pedestal, 60cm Height | 40cm Diameter
- Medium Pedestal, 73cm Height | 38cm Diameter
- Tall Pedestal: 87cm Height | 42cm Diameter