LAMELLA VASE • SLATE
by JK3DRegular price$74.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
- Small Planter, 23cm Height | 11cm Diameter
- Medium Planter, 26cm Height | 13cm Diameter
- Large Planter 30cm Height | 16cm Diameter
The Lamella Vase and Planter | Slate consists of 3D printed pots that are available in three different sizes.
They are inspired by the lamellas and gills of fungi and are digitally designed and generated through an algorithm. The ripples vary in depth and gradient and blend together towards the top and bottom of the shapes, they emphasize the uniqueness of natural objects, where no two are alike.
They are sustainably fabricated with additive manufacturing in Vienna, each as a single shell that is spirally 3D-printed with a bio-compound based material that is fully-renewable from natural resources and is bio-degradable.
30 cm | 12" Height
26cm | 10" Height
23cm | 9" Height
- Made with sustainable plant based renewable material
- Made in Los Angeles for North America, and Vienna for Europe and Internationally
- Made with solar and renewable energy
- Lightweight and nearly zero waste in production
Photos from our Customers
- pot for plants
- bowl for fruits
- vase for flowers
- Large one as champagner cooler
- 3D printed Vase of the Lamella Series, Slate
- Glass Container
- Care Instructions
- US orders are manufactured just-in-time at our solar-powered lab in California, USA.
- EU, UK and Middle East orders are manufactured just-in-time at our clean-energy powered studio in Vienna, Austria and
ship within 5 business days.
Connect for local pick-up and international orders.
Design Vision, Creative Direction and Execution by Julia Koerner
Design Team: Julia Koerner, Georg Popp and Kais Al-Rawi
Photography: JK3D | Naomi Neururer
Development of this project is funded by Vienna Business Agency, A fund of the City of Vienna
Copyright JK3D 2021. JK3D is a registered trademark.